The 2,500-Watt iQ12 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes an 12" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction. Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight two channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ12 provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker systems performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels and long-term reliability. iQ12s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industrys most-respected loudspeakers. KLARK TEKNIK also developed a highly versatile Spatial Contour Control (SCC) DSP function, which allows the user to easily optimise the iQ12s frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced functionality provides frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio reference monitors.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 10-Year Warranty Program
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.