The 2,500-Watt iQ8 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.