The 2-way full range NuQ62-WH is a compact passive 600 Watt 6.5" loudspeaker system ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the NuQ62-WH provides optimal performance for front fill, down fill, balcony delay and monitor applications. The NuQ62-WH loudspeaker features a 6.5" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor high frequency compression driver mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion converging elliptical waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. Finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint, the cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or for mounting with industry standard wall brackets. Optional flying yoke and swivel brackets allow for further flexibility in install applications (each available separately).
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Ideal for front fill and monitor applications
- 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.