The 2-way full range TPX122M is a passive 12" 1,000 Watt loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement, including FOH, side fill and monitor applications. Engineered as a standalone 2-way system not requiring any external equalization or filtering, the TPX122M achieves optimal performance when paired with a subwoofer and TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker and stage monitor for portable PA applications
- 250 Watts continuous, 1,000 Watts peak power
- High excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4") wood construction Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation 10-Year Warranty Program* Designed and engineered in the U.K.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.