Rode NTG2 Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The Rode NTG2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (161gm/5.7oz without battery) makes it an ideal boom microphone. The NTG2 ideal for scenarios where the camera does not supply phantom power such as DSLR video. The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
- Broadcast sound quality.
- Low noise circuitry.
- Condenser transducer.
- Rugged metal construction.
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz).
- P48 phantom power or AA battery option.
- Low handling noise.
- Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.).
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case.
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
- 10 year extended warranty.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Rode Retailer.