The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE TFS-550H is a compact 640 Watt three way bi-amped line array loudspeaker designed for a wide range of medium scale touring and fixed installation applications. It consists of two high excursion 6.5" neodymium low frequency drivers with compression loading, a high efficiency 4" neodymium mid range driver loaded by a Polyhorn device, and a proprietary 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver on a Dendritic horn.
- 3 way line array element for touring applications
- Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic waveguide with 110° H x 8° V dispersion
- 160 Watts continuous, 640 Watts peak power
- High excursion 6.5" neodymium low frequency drivers with compression loading
- High efficiency 4" neodymium motor mid range compression driver
- Integral Domex* steel rigging for flying up to 16 TFS-550H elements in a variable curvature array
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.