The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE TFS-550L is a compact 1,600 Watt flown low frequency enclosure designed to complement the TFS-550H Line Array system in a wide range of small to medium scale sound reinforcement applications. It consists of a single carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver utilising a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and the outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, which results in better cooling, higher power handling, and improved efficiency, in a low distortion bass reflex design.
- Front loaded subwoofer for touring applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium motor low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Integral rigging system for flying and ground stacking with TFS-550H
- Low distortion bass reflex design
- 15 mm (5/8) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.