The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE system is a complete, fully integrated large scale line array sound reinforcement system comprising loudspeakers, amplification and system control racks, flying hardware, and transport cases in a very powerful and space-efficient format. The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE system is easily capable of delivering full range (35 Hz to 20 kHz) coherent sound with very low distortion in the biggest arenas, both indoors and outdoors. TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE is uniquely configured as a five-way system with the TFS-900Hs output covering four frequency bands from 60 Hz to 20 kHz, while the TFS-900B subwoofer provides sub-bass frequencies down to 35 Hz.
- Horn loaded ground stack subwoofer for touring applications
- 1,600 Watts continuous, 6,400 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" neodymium motor low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion horn design for maximum sound pressure level
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.