The 3,000-Watt iQ15B is a front loaded 15" powered subwoofer ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The high excursion 15" low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4" voice coil provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation even in the most demanding performances. Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ15B provides an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker systems performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels and long-term reliability. iQ15Bs advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industrys most-respected speaker systems.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.