The 3,200-Watt TMS118B is a front loaded 18" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TMS118B provides optimal FOH performance, as well as exceptional drum and side fill monitoring duties. A bass reflex port design enclosure, with a high powered carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The TMS118B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation even in the most demanding performances. Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, an integral 20 mm threaded pole mount for satellite speaker applications, and durable carry handles that are strategically placed for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors, with switchable input and link connections to accommodate standalone subwoofer applications, or subwoofer and satellite speaker connectivity via 4 core speaker cabling.
- Front loaded subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Switchable input and link connections for 4 core speaker cables
- 18 mm (3/4) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- 20 mm threaded pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.